Have you noticed a decrease in your sexual drive? Are you experiencing hot flashes or other symptoms of hormonal imbalance? As women get older, their bodies undergo dramatic hormonal changes. Once these changes are underway, they may notice a shift in the function of their systems. This shift may often feel uncomfortable and be accompanied by vaginal dryness, stress, fatigue, and other unpleasant symptoms. At Starsiak Aesthetics, comfort and care are among our main priorities. If you are undergoing hormonal changes, our female peptide therapy may provide you with the relief you need.
What Is Female Peptide Therapy?
Peptide therapy for women is a method of restoring the hormonal balance that may be upset by the onset of perimenopause or menopause. This treatment system involves administering peptides either orally, via a topical serum, or through insertion into under the skin. In either case, the treatment is minimally-invasive and does not involve prolonged downtime or sedation.
How Does It Work?
Treatment times vary depending on the method used. When it comes to pellet insertion, the procedure can be performed in under an hour. This method works via a time-released delivery, meaning that the peptides are absorbed by the body over a certain period of time. Typically, for women, the peptides are dosed every 3-4 months. It is important to schedule follow-up appointments to maintain the benefits of female hormonal therapy.
What Kind of Treatment Results Can I Expect?
If you are experiencing a hormone imbalance, getting you on the right course of peptide therapy can reduce or eliminate the symptoms. After treatment, you may experience a gradual decline in mood swings, weight gain, fatigue, and irritability. The effectiveness, as well as any side effects, will vary by person, which is why we will monitor your treatment carefully and make adjustments whenever necessary to provide optimal results.
What Does Female Peptide Therapy Specifically Address?
Female peptide therapy is a great choice for treating muscle weakness, excess weight, irritability, sexual dysfunction, and other issues brought on by the sudden change in hormonal balance. When you arrive for your consultation at Starsiak Aesthetics, we will take some time to understand you and your concerns. By getting an accurate understanding of what you’re going through, we can determine whether peptide therapy is a good option for you. If so, we can provide the following peptide options:
- AOD-9604 – Aids in weight loss.
- BPC-157 – Accelerates tendon, ligament, and gut repair (can be used following microneedling for facial skin elasticity).
- CJC-1295 – Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, Sleep, Energy (great for supporting strength and mass gains).
- Ipamorelin – Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, Sleep, Energy (great for supporting strength and mass gains).
- Sermorelin – Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, Sleep, Energy (great for supporting strength and mass gains).
- Zinc Thymulin – Hair loss treatment.
- Dihexa – Improve neurological function.
- Thymosin Beta-4 – Repair soft tissues and Immune system modulation (great for autoimmune conditions).
- PT-141 – Erectile dysfunction and libido.
- Selank – Neurological function and anxiety.
- GHK-Cu – Hair loss treatment.
- Ibutamoren – Increased production of Insulin-like growth factor 1, improves energy and performance.
- Thymosin Alpha-1 – Immune modulation.
FREE Female Peptide Therapy Consultations in Indianapolis
Are you undergoing hormonal changes? If so, our team at Starsiak Aesthetics is ready to provide you with an effective treatment solution. If you’re interested in learning more, schedule your FREE consultation today by calling (317) 410-9978 or filling out the form below.