Why is Starsiak Aesthetics the best place to do CoolSculpting in Indianapolis:
1. Friendly, attentive staff
2. There is always a physician available
3. Option to choose male or female for the CoolSculpting Technician
4. 55″ TV with Netflix in the treatment room so you can catch up on your favorite shows
5. Comfortable, professional (but not stuffy) environment
6. We are outside of the high rent neighborhoods (Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers) to keep our overhead low. That allows us to provide the most lowest prices in Indianapolis.
7. Utmost cleanliness and close adherence to COVID protocols including the use of a viral air filters
8. When you buy 4 or more cycles you receive a free 90 minute massage and lunch on us
9. If you buy 10 or more cycles you receive a free 90 minute massage and your choice between a free consultation and Osteopathic Treatment with Dr. Starsiak or a $100 credit for any of our products or services (Vit C IV’s, Primary Care, SkinMedica, Ayurvedic Herbs, CBD, Botox, Juvederm, Kybella, Vampire Facial, Vampire Facelift, Vampire Breast Lift, O-Shot, Vampire Hair restoration)
10. Get a free foot massage while you do your treatment
11. Earn Brilliant Distinction points (soon to be Alle points) to use with us on Allergan Services
12. Take advantage of our holistic offerings.
13. Enjoy our complimentary beverage and snack service during your treatment
14. Support a locally owned and operated family business
15. Do your CoolSculpting at the same place where HGTV’s Karen E. Laine from “Good Bones” did hers! (She is Dr. Starsiak’s mom). See her process in the video below. Check back here in February for her results!
The Best Place to do CoolSculpting in Indianapolis